In the South Porch moulded corbels support a quadripartite rib vaulting. A newel staircase gives access to the Parvise Room above. This was used as either an oratory for a chantry priest, or as a sacristan. During the nineteenth century it was used as a cloakroom for the girls' school held in the church.
The nave has four tomb slabs of Sussex iron. The best preserved belongs to Thoams Sands, a wine cooper of London. The font dates from 1666 and the initials of the vicar at the time, Robert Peck is carved on the octagonal bowl. The seventeenth century pulpit is decorated with Jacobean strap-carvings.
While many of the choir stalls date back to the sixteenth century, some repair work was carried out by the Mayfield School of Carving in the early twentieth century. They also provided the Lady Chapel screen, which is an excellent example of linenfold carving.
During the 1970s cracks in the tower walls meant that it was forbidden to ring all the bells at once. It was fourteen years before the tower could be restored at a cost of £140,000. The bells were retuned at the Whitechapel Bell Foundry. The oldest bell had been founded by Thomas Giles in 1602 and other founders included Nrian Eldredge, Richard Phelps, John Waylett and John Taylor.
Many of the memorials in the church belong to the Baker and Kirby families. These were local ironmaster families.