, Norges Statsbaner As.
, known in English as Norwegian State Railways
is a transport company, originally created by the Norwegian National Rail Administration through legislation on December 1
, but then privatized on July 1
, owned privately by Norwegian Ministry of Transport and Communications.
Operations of NSB include passenger trains, buses, and freight rail.
See also: SJ, VR, DSB, Norwegian railway system
- Complete ownership of Nettbuss AS
- Complete ownership of ROM Eiendomsutvikling AS
- 55% of CargoNet AS, the other 45% is owned by Swedish owned Green Cargo
- 50% of Linx, the other half owned by Swedish owned SJ, operations include passenger trains on both the Oslo-Stockholm and Oslo-Gothenburg-Copenhagen railway lines.
This article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by fixing it.