The headquarters of the Thames Valley Police is at Oxford Road, Kidlington, Oxfordshire.
The former HQ was at Sulhamstead House in Sulhamstead Abbots, Berkshire. From 1949 to 1968, the house was owned by the Berkshire County Police force and became their headquarters in 1952. Following the merge of the Berkshire County Police into the Thames Valley force, the house took on the additional role of being the force's training college. This is also the location of the Thames Valley Police Museum.
In December 2003 Thames Valley Police employed over 6000 staff, including 4,036 police officers
Their motto is reducing crime, disorder and fear.
See also: Thames Valley