can be any of the following:
- A facility at the edge of an ocean, river, or lake for receiving ships and transferring cargo and persons to them. See seaport and harbor.
- A type of wine. See port wine.
- A device on a computer or other equipment, such as chemical reactors, for attaching a piece of peripheral equipment, and for transferring data or material through it to the peripheral equipment. See port (computing).
- A process to adapt a computer program running under one platform to under another platform. See porting for detail.
- A commune in the Ain département, in France. See Port, France.
- A nautical term for "left." See port (nautical).
- A hatch through the side of a sea vessel such as a gunport or a porthole.
This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that just points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.\n