can be one of several things, depending on context:
This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that just points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.
- In history, a restoration is an historical episode under which a previous government of an area is reinstated.
- In telecommunications, restoration is action taken to repair and return to service one or more telecommunications services, including repair of a damaged or impaired telecommunications facility, that have a degraded quality of service or have a service outage. Restoration may be done by various means, such as patching, routing, substitution of component parts, or selecting other pathways. (Source: from Federal Standard 1037C and from MIL-STD-188.)
- In architecture, the restoration of a building consists of work performed on a building in order to return it to a previous state of conservation.
- Restoration is a 2003 BBC television series in which viewers choose which of Britain's most important but neglected buildings are awarded a Heritage Lottery Grant of £3m.
- Restoration (movie).
- Restorationism was a religious movement in 19th century eastern United States and Canada