The word Napier
when used alone, has several possible meanings in the English language
"Napier" is part of the name of the following people:
- John Napier, Mathematician
- The Right Honourable John Napier Turner, the seventeenth Prime Minister of Canada, June-September 1984.
- David Napier, son James Napier and grandson Montague Napier of the precision engineering business Napier & Son
- Sir Charles James Napier, British general
- Engineer Robert Napier, see Cunard Steamship Lines
- Sir Robert Napier, see Hormuzd Rassam
- Actor Alan Napier, who played Albert the Butler in the television series Batman, see also Lassie Come Home, Brian Forster
- Frederick Napier, Governor of New South Wales 1909-1913
- Sir William Napier, the historian of the Peninsular war
- Lord William John Napier, 9th lord Napier (1786-1834), British Navy officer, politician and diplomat
"Napier" is the name of several places in the world, including:
- Napier,_New_Zealand, and includes the Port of Napier.
- Napier Field, Alabama
- Napier Township, Pennsylvania
The word "Napier" also appears in the title of the following articles:
Also related: Neper
This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that just points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.