Memphis was the wife of Epaphus, the founder of Memphis, Egypt in Greek mythology. She was the mother of Libya.
Memphis is therefore the namesake of several cities and towns:
- Memphis, Egypt, city in ancient Egypt.
- Memphis, Indiana, place in the United States.
- Memphis, Michigan, city in the United States.
- Memphis, New York, place in the United States.
- Memphis, Tennessee, city in the United States, the usual referent of Memphis in the U.S.
- Memphis, Texas, city in the United States.
Memphis is also a part of the name of:
This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that just points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.