(U.S. spelling, "labor"
) can mean one of:
- In economics one of the three main factors of production. The term refers to work done by human employees. See Labour (economics), Labor market
- Manual work or the people who do manual work, see manual labour.
- the process of childbirth
- Labour Party: see Australian Labor Party, British Labour Party, Irish Labour Party, New Zealand Labour Party, Partij van de Arbeid
- Labour movement, labour union
See also: Wiktionary:Labour
This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that just points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.