were a late 1960s
-1970s American all-women band
led by June Millington. They were pioneers as one of the first rock bands to feature all women, and the second to sign to a major record label, behind Goldie and the Gingerbreads. They charted twice, with "Charity Ball" in 1971
and "Butter Boy" in 1975
, peaking at #40 and #29, respectively.
- Patti Quatro: bass, vocals
- Brie Brandt: drums
- Cam Davis: drums
- Fanny, 1970, Reprise Records
- Charity Ball, 1971, Reprise
- Fanny Hill, 1972, Reprise
- Fanny Live, 1972, Slick Music
- Mother's Pride, 1973, Reprise (produced by Todd Rundgren)
- Rock and Roll Survivors, 1974, Casablanca Records
- First Time in a Long Time, 4-CD retrospective, 2002, Rhino Records
An excellent thorough history on the band.