Daniel Gluckstein (born March 3, 1953) is a French far left politician , from the Parti des Travailleurs. He is married, with three children, and is a former professor of history in a professional college.
Course of career
- 1968, he joins the Revolutionary Communist Youth (JCR).
- 1979, he creates Communist League Internationalist (LCI).
- 1991, he is named National Secretary of the Parti des Travailleurs.
- 1997, he is candidate for the legislative elections in Montreuil (Seine-Saint-Denis).
- 1994, named chief candidate to the European elections, he obtains only 0.43 % of the vote.
- April 2002, he is a candidate for the presidential election, but gains only 0.47% of the vote, which makes of him the last of the 16 candidates at the first round.