In Greek mythology
, five people had the name Creusa
- Creusa was a naiad married to Hypseus, King of the Lapiths. They had one daughter, Cyrene. When a lion attacked her father's sheep, Cyrene wrestled with the lion. Apollo happened along and immediately fell in love with her and kidnapped her. He took her to North Africa and founded the city of Cyrene in her name. The region, Cyrenaica, is also named for her. Together, she and Apollo had one son: Aristaeus.
- Daughter of King Creon of Corinth, Greece. After Jason divorced Medea, he married Creusa. Medea got even by giving Creusa a cursed dress that stuck to her body and burned her to death as soon as she put it on.
- Daughter of Priam, wife of Aeneas, mother of Ascanius. She died escaping from Troy during the Trojan War.
- Daughter of Oceanus and Gaia
- Daughter of Erechtheus, mother of Achaus and Ion by Xuthus.