Bolivar is derived from Simon Bolivar, one of the greatest heroes of the Latin American wars of independence; Bolivia is named after him, as are a number of other things in Latin America:
- Bolivar State in Venezuela
- Bolivar Department in Colombia
- Bolivar Province in Ecuador
- Venezuelan bolivar, the national currency of Venezuela
- Pico Bolivar, the highest point in Venezuela (5,007 m)
- Pico Simon Bolivar, combined with the Pico Cristobal Colon the highest point in Colombia (5,775 m)
- Cerro Bolivar, another peak in eastern Venezuela (802 m)
- Ciudad Bolivar, a city in eastern Venezuela
- Bolivar (dog), a fictional character from the Disney cartoons.
- Bolivar Liqueur, a Canadian-made coffee liqueur.
This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that just points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.