Warning: Wikipedia contains spoilers
As an outline synopsis, the episodes in the series are as follows:
1. "Currahee" Easy Company of the 101st Airborne undergoes training, and introduces the major characters, particularly Lt. Dick Winters and the martinet commanding officer, Capt. Herbert Sobell.
2. "Day of Days" This episode documents the build up to D-Day and the subsequent fighting in the bocage during the Battle of Normandy.
3. "Carentan" Deals with the street-to-street fighting with German troops in the French town of Carentan.
4. "Replacements" Easy Company are air-dropped into Holland as a supporting part of Operation Market Garden.
5. "Crossroads" Deals with the day-to-day mundanities of trench warfare.
6. "Bastogne" This episode is concerned with the fighting around Bastogne during the Battle of the Bulge.
7. "The Breaking Point" Deals with the fighting in and around the town of Foy.
8. "The Patrol" Easy Company push on to the town of Haugenau.
9. "Why We Fight" Easy Company cross into Germany and encounter a concentration camp.
10. "Points" Easy Company fight and capture Hitler's Eagle's Nest.
"We Stand Alone" is companion documentary to Band of Brothers about the members of Easy Company who describe their wartime experiences in detail .
The title, Band of Brothers, comes from a speech by Henry V of England in William Shakespeare's Henry V (play); Act IV, Scene 3 - see Quotations from Henry V.