Attercliffe ChapelAttercliffe Chapel
, also known as the Hill Top Chapel
, is a Gothic chapel
, now a suburb
. The chapel was constructed in 1629
, when Attercliffe was a township separate from Sheffield, although in the same parish
The chapel, surrounded by its cemetery, and lying on the south bank of the River Don, was largely rebuilt in 1909, but retains its period atmosphere.