is any three-legged structure.
- For a seat or table with three legs, see Furniture.
- For a device used to position, support, and stabilize a optical device, such as
- In the context of boiling water or cooking in a cauldron over an open fire,
- a stand for holding the cauldron;
- an assembly combining both cauldron and stand in one piece.
- For an ancient Greek altar of this design, also used as a seat from which to deliver the oracles of the god, see sacrificial tripod.
- For the alien-built walking machines in the John Christopher science-fiction novels, see The Tripods.
This is a disambiguation page, that is, one that just points to other pages that might otherwise have had this page's name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.