can refer to
- the religious, spiritual, or philosophical trinity
- the world's first atomic bomb test on the Alamogordo Bombing and Gunnery Range, about 230 miles south of the Manhattan Project's main laboratory at Los Alamos, New Mexico (July 16, 1945). Today this 3,200 square mile range, partly located in the desolate Jornada del Muerto Valley, is named the White Sands Missile Range. See Trinity site. 
- an interactive fiction game by Infocom (1986), generally considered to be one of Infocom's best. It takes its title from the nuclear test (see above).
- the central female character in the film The Matrix.
- A place in the State of North Carolina in the United States of America: see Trinity, North Carolina.
- A novel by Leon Uris based on a fictional Irish family, the "Larkins". See Trinity (novel).
- A combination of three offensive images from various Shock Sites. Namely, Goatse, Tubgirl, and Harlequin Fetus.
Also, a number of institutions of further education are named Trinity College
, including ones in Cambridge
This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that just points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.