St Olave's Grammar SchoolSt. Olave's and St. Saviour's Grammar School
is a selective boy's secondary school in Orpington
, England. It results from the amalgamation in 1896 of two schools, St. Olave's (founded 1571) and St. Saviour's (founded 1562). Originally in Southwark
, the school moved to greener grounds in suburban Orpington in 1962. With a long tradition of academic excellence, the school remains one of Britain's top schools in the state sector.