St Mary Church in GdanskSt Mary church in Gdańsk
) is the largest brick church of the world, and one of the largest Gothic
building in Europe. It is 105,5 m long, and the nave is 66 m width. Inside the church is place for 25.000 people.
Buidling was begun in 1343 and finished in 1502. It is aisled hall church with transept.
To furnishing of church belonged one of the masterpieces of medieval painting, The Last Judgement by flemish painter Hans Memling.
Church was severely damaged in WW II, its reconstruction was finished in 1956.