It surrounds Sheringham Hall, designed by Humphry Repton. Abbot and Charlotte Upcher bought the Estate in 1811, and successive generations of the Upcher family did much to develop the estate, the Hall and the park, as well as building a school. A garden temple was constructed in the Park in 1975. There are fine mature woodlands and a large variety of rhododendrons and azaleas, and good views of the coast and countryside.
The Hall is privately occupied, but Sheringham Park is in the care of the National Trust and open to visitors.
The North Norfolk Railway station is within a few minutes from the Park.