Main Page | See live article | Alphabetical index

New Wave

The term "new wave" has been used to describe several movements in art:

  1. The New Wave movement in science fiction
  2. New wave music -- U.S and U.K in the late 1970s and early 1980s
  3. Punk rock music -- specific to the U.K in the 1970s
  4. The French new wave (nouvelle vague) in film

NewWave was also the name of a software product released by Hewlett-Packard circa 1988.

This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that just points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.