Molly IvinsMolly Ivins
(born August 30
) is an American
commentator based in Austin, Texas
. She is a syndicated columnist with a nationwide distribution.
She has coined the term Great Liberal Backlash of 2003 to describe herself and fellow authors critical of the George W. Bush administration. Several of her books have centered on being critical of President Bush.
This article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by fixing it.
- The Edge of the West and Other Texas Stories, with Bryan Wooley (1990)
- Molly Ivins Can't Say That, Can She? (1992)
- Nothin' But Good Times Ahead (1994)
- You Got to Dance with Them, What Brung You (1999)
- Shrub: The Short But Happy Political Life of George W. Bush, with Lou Dubose (2000)
- The Betrayal of America : How the Supreme Court Undermined the Constitution and * Chose Our President, with Vincent Bugliosi (2001)
- Sugar's Life in the Hood: The Story of a Former Welfare Mother, with Sugar Turner & Tracy Bachrach Ehlers (2002)
- Pipe Dreams: Greed, Ego, and the Death of Enron (2002)
- Bushwhacked: Life in George W. Bush's America, with Lou Dubose (2003)