The remains of the Jubilee Tower are at the highest point in the Park at 554m (1818ft). It was built to commemorate the Golden Jubilee of George III. A storm in 1862 reduced the impressive Egyptian style monument to the base that can be seen today.
The Park covers an area over 2000 acres and is managed by Denbighshire Countryside Service. The service improves the heather moorland, drystone walls and access paths and provides information and facilities for visitors. Forestry Enterprise manage the neighbouring Forest as a sustainable conifer plantation for timber production and visitor destination.