can mean the following things:
- Miranda, a moon of Uranus
- The Miranda programming language
- Miranda de Douro, a town in Portugal
- Miranda de Ebro, a town in Spain
- The daughter of Prospero in William Shakespeare's The Tempest
- The short name for Miranda v. Arizona, 384 US 436 (1966). See also Miranda warning.
- Francisco de Miranda, Venezuelan revolutionary against the Spanish
- Miranda State, a state in Venezuela, named after the above
- Carmen Miranda, Brazilian singer and actress
- Miranda, novel written in the 1874 by Antonio Fogazzaro
- Miranda IM, open source instant messaging client software for Windows
This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that just points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.