can refer to a number of things:
This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that just points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.
- In medieval times, a mine was a tunnel dug under a castle wall to make it collapse. This was known as undermining or sapping.
- Landmines which are devices used to destroy enemy vehicles and kill enemy soldiers who move over them.
- Naval mines which are devices used for the same puposes as landmines but destroy sea-going vessels.
- An excavation dug into the ground for the purpose of extracting minerals known as mining.
- Mine is a town in Saga, Japan.
- Mine is a city in Yamaguchi, Japan.