M2 machine gun
The M2 .50 machine gun
, nicknamed Ma Deuce
by troops, is a weapon designed by John Browning
that is still in use today, proving the genius in the design. It shoots .50 BMG
bullets that were designed for this weapon but today find a new use in high powered sniper rifle
The M2 0.50 Browning machine gun used for various roles:
- A medium infantry support weapon.
- When doubled it uses as AA gun in some ships.
- Primary or secondary weapon on an armored fighting vehicle.
- Coaxial gun in some tanks.
- Primary armament in aircraft.