Los TemerariosLos Temerarios
is a Mexican
romantic music group started in 1978
with brothers Adolfo Angel
and Gustavo Angel, together with cousin Fernando Angel. Their first years, they were known as Conjunto La Brisa
Los Temerarios have recorded 18 albums and been honored with multiple awards and award nominations. In 1991, they earned 5 Billboard awards nominations on the Latin categories.
They've performed in multiple world famous sites, such as Radio City Music Hall (where they became the first Mexican music act to lead a concert),La Sports Arena, where they joined Bruce Springsteen and Michael Jackson as the only musical acts to fill the arena (earning an award for that feat), and Auditorio Nacional of Mexico City, where they were the first Mexican group ever to perform.
They also acted at the Festival De Vina Del Mar event in Chile in 1991, earning the prestigious Gaviota De Plata award.
Their Discography goes as follows:
- 1981- As Conjunto Las Brisas, they recorded two 45 format discs.
- 1983- After changing their name to Los Temerarios, they release their first LP, Los 14 Grandes exitos De Los Temerarios.
- 1984- Los Temerarios En La Altura
- 1985- Cumbias Y Nortenas
- 1986- Pero No
- 1988- Los Temerarios
- 1989- Incontenible
- 1990- Los Temerarios Internacionales y romanticos, Revelacion Romantica de los noventas.
- 1992- Seduccion Romantica De Los Noventas
- 1994- Tu Ultima Cancion, Los Temerarios En Concierto Volumen Uno
- 1995- Camino Del Amor, Nuestras Canciones
- 1997- Nuestras Canciones Volumen 2, Los Temerarios En Concierto Volumen Dos
- 1998- Como Te Recuerdo
- 2000- En La Madrugada Se Fue.
The group, currently on a world wide tour, is nowadays integrated by Karlo Vidal and Jonathan Armabilis as well as Gustavo, Fernando and Adolfo,an avid autograph
signer who has caused quite some controversy by dating the likes of Veronica Castro
and getting slapped on the face in front of an international television
audience by former Sabado Gigante
model Lily Estefan
after kissing her on her mouth.