John WalkerJohn Walker
is the name of several people mentioned in Wikipedia:
- Inventor of the friction match, in 1827, see John Walker (inventor).
- One of the designers of AutoCAD, see John Walker (programmer).
- A middle distance runner, winner of the Olympic Games 1500m in 1976. See John Walker (runner).
- The name preferred by American John Phillip Walker Lindh, on trial for being a member of the Taliban.
- A British painter nominated for the Turner Prize in 1985. See John Walker (painter).
- An early American politician, John Walker (politician), member of Continental Congress and US Senator.
- A Soviet spy, John Anthony Walker, active during the Cold War.
- Stage name of John Maus, a member of the 1960s singing group, the Walker Brothers.
- One of the Birmingham Six.
This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that just points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.