is the name of a fictional super villain in the Spider-Man
comicbook. Formerly a crewman on a cargo ship, Morris Bench, was involved in an accident with an experimental generator and volcanic gasses. The result was a body-wide mutagenic effect. Morris now had the ability to transform his body into a liquid-like substance and sought to use this new ability for criminal purposes. He then became "Hydro-man" and came into conflict with the costumed crimefighter, Spider-Man
Though possessing no superhuman abilities aside from his ability to transform into water, Morris is physically strong (for a normal human) and a very skilled streetfighter. He is not among Spider-Man's brightest foes and is often tricked into electrocuting himself or mixing his water form with concrete. He does not seem to possess even an elementary school understanding of physical science.
- Name: Morris "Morrie" Bench
- Height: 6' 2"
- Weight: 265 lbs.
- Eyes: Brown
- Hair: Light Brown
- Other features: Hydro-Man can bodily transform into a watery liquid substance.
- Intelligence: Below Normal
- Strength: Peak Human
- Speed: Normal
- Reflexes: Normal
- Agility: Normal
- Durability: Peak Human (Meta-human in water form)
- Stamina: Normal
- Special Powers: Being able to transform into a watery substance, Hydro-man can access secure areas and small openings with relative ease and when his bodily mass is dispersed in this form it simply reforms, albeit slowly depending on how far apart the mass was. Hydro man can also manipulate larger bodies of water and use their mass to attack people when he is in his water form.