Hugh I of JerusalemHugh I of Jerusalem
(Hugh III of Cyprus
) (died 1284
), was the son of Isabella of Cyprus (daughter of Hugh I of Cyprus
) and Henry of Antioch. He became King of Jerusalem
on the execution of Conradin
. His claim to the throne of Jerusalem was challenged by Charles of Anjou
He was married to Isabella of Ibelin. He had six children:
This article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by fixing it.
- John (died 1285) who succeeded him as King of Jerusalem and Cyprus.
- Henry (died 1306) who succeeded John as King
- Amalric of Tyre (died 1310) who succeeded Henry as King
- Guy, father of Hugh IV of Cyprus
- Margaret, who married Thoros III of Armenia
- Maria, who married James of Sicily