Fried meatballsThis page has been listed on Wikipedia:Votes for deletion. Please see that page for justifications and discussion.
, Qofte tė fėrguara
, is an Albanian
dish of meatballs.
- 1 lb ground meat
- 1 slice stale bread
- 1 small onion, finely-grated
- 2 tablespoons chopped Feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons oil or melted butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup oil (olive recommended)
Soak bread in water and squeeze hard to drain. Add ground meat, bread crumbs, oil or melted butter, onion, parsley, salt, pepper, and mint. Mix thoroughly, and form into 1-inch thick patties, sprinke with salt. pepper, and oregano. Roll in flour and fry in hot oil. Serve hot with French Fries or mashed potatoes. Serves 4 people.
This article contains information from Frosina.org and it is used with permission.