- For the year A.D. 46, see 46.
(46, XLVI) is the natural number
and preceeding forty-seven
. Its divisors are 1, 2, 23, and 46; its factorisation
- The atomic number of palladium.
- The total of books in the Old Testament of the Holy Bible in the Catholic version if the Book of Lamentations is counted as a book separate from the Book of Jeremiah.
- The code for direct dial international phone calls to Sweden.
- Part of the title Forty-Six Lives, a translation by Henry Parker and Lord Morley of Boccaccio's play De claris mulieribus.