Fifty-twoFor the year A.D. 52, see 52.
Fifty-two (52, LII) is the natural number following fifty-one and preceeding fifty-three. Its divisors are 1, 2, 4, 13, 26 and 52; its factorisation is
- The atomic number of tellurium.
- The number of weeks in a year.
- On the piano, the number of white keys (notes in the C major scale).
- The number of cards in a standard deck of playing cards, not counting Jokers and advertisement cards.
- The code for international direct dial phone calls to Mexico.
- The number of sons of Nebo in the Census of men of Israel upon return from exile (Holy Bible, Ezra 2:29).