Fifty-sevenFor the year A.D. 57, see 57.
Fifty-seven (57, LVII) is the natural number following fifty-six and preceeding fifty-eight. Its divisors are 1, 3, 19, and 57; its factorisation is
This article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by fixing it.
- The atomic number of lanthanum, the first lanthanide.
- The code for international direct dial phone calls to Colombia.
- The number of varieties used by Heinz as a marketing slogan and commonly found on their ketchup bottles .
- The designation of Interstate 57, a freeway that runs from Missouri to Illinois.
- In the title of the movie Passenger 57, starring Wesley Snipes.