Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering
Established in 1873
as the School of Practical Science. It became known as the Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering in 1906 and is currently Canada's largest Engineering teaching and research institution.
The Faculty has close to 3,900 undergraduate students and approximately 1,350 graduate students. There are over 200 faculty members and approximately 25,000 alumni.