The National Library of Austria includes an International Esperanto Museum with 25,000 volumes, 2000 museum objects, 2000 autographs and manuscripts, 13,000 photos, 1100 posters and 40,000 flyers. In 1995, a project began to put the catalog online. The database, known as TROVANTO, can be searched from the website of the Austrian National Library.
The Center for Documentation and Exploration of the International Language, in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland, was founded in 1967. It is part of the City Library and contains more than 20,000 bibliographical units.
The International Museum of Peace and Solidarity in Samarkand, Uzbekistan, was founded in 1986 and is handled by the International Friendship Club. The Museum's goal is to advance peace and world consciousness. The Museum exhibits around 20,000 books, pieces of art, and memorabilia from 100 countries.
The Spanish Esperanto Museum, in San Pablo de Ordal, Spain, began in 1963 when Mr. L. M. Hernandez Yzal began systematically collecting Esperanto publications. It grew into a museum which opened in 1968. In 1993, the computer catalog listed 8400 books and 12,315 yearly bound books of 2485 periodicals.
The Fajszi Esperanto Collection in Budapest, Hungary, is another collection that began by the work of one person, Karoly Fajszi, who started collecting in the 1970's. In 1991, a catalog of the collection was published which was 542 pages.
The National Esperanto Library and Archive in Massa, Italy, was founded in 1972 as the library of the Italian Esperanto Federation. In 1994, the 7250 volume collection was made part of the National Archive of Massa and opened to the public.
The National Esperanto Museum in Gray, France, is a public archive with a permanent Esperanto exhibition.