is a village in the Fens
, south of Chatteris and east of Huntingdon
. At Earith, two tributaries of the River Great Ouse
leave the river to follow their course to Denver Sluice near Downham Market where they rejoin the Great Ouse.
Nearby is Bury Fen where in 1826 a Roman bronze statue was found. It is now in the British Museum.
In 1947, there was the "Battle of Erith Gap".