Castle Rock Foundation
The Castle Rock Foundation
was founded in 1993
with an endowment of $36,596,253 from the Adolph Coors Foundation. In 1999, assets totalled $67 million. The total giving in 1999 was $3 million.
Its mission is to:
Officers / Directors
- "Promote a better understanding of the free enterprise system"
- "Preserve the principles upon which our democracy was founded to help ensure a limited role for government and the protection of individual rights as provided for in the Constitution"
- "Encourage personal responsibility and leadership"
- "Uphold traditional American value"
- William K. Coors, President
- Peter H. Coors, Vice President
- Jeffrey H. Coors, Treasurer
- Linda S. Tafoya, Secretary
- Holland H. Coors, Trustee
- Robert G. Windsor, Trustee
An earlier version of the above article was posted on Disinfopedia