The station was opened on December 10, 1932, as Canons Park (Edgware) and at some point dropped the suffix. It was then on the Stanmore branch of the Bakerloo Line, and was transferred to the Jubilee line in 1979.
Fact-index.com financially supports the Wikimedia Foundation. Displaying this page does not burden Wikipedia hardware resources. This article is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License.