may relate of any of these:
- Buss is an alternate spelling of bus, used mainly in the case of an electrical bus, also rarely for a computer bus.
- Buss (also called a herring buss) is a small fishing boat with two masts.
- Buss means to kiss, probably originated from the Scottish Gaelic bus meaning lips.
- Buss Island is a phantom island believed to have existed in the 16th century.
- Frances Buss was a pioneer of women's education in Britain.
This is a disambiguation page. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link.