Burwash Hall is the oldest of the residence buildings at Toronto's Victoria University. Construction began in 1911 and was finished in 1913. It was named after Nathaniel Burwash, a former president of Victoria. The building is an extravagant Neo-Gothic work with tourets, gargoyles, and battlements.
The building is divided between the large dinning hall in the northwest and the actual residence space. The residence area is divided into four houses: North House, Weak House, Gate House, and South House. Until 1994 the entire building was all male, but now every house but Gate is co-ed.