|Table of contents|
3 External Links
The BOC group has expanded beyond the origional industrial gas business, and now operates under the following names.
The company was formed in 1880 by Arthur and Leon Brin. In the early days they provided oxygen for limelights majic lanterns]]. 23 years later in 1903 they provided it for the new oxyacetylene welding, and changed their name to British Oxygen Company in 1906