In history there have been a number of events known as Black Friday
- Black Friday (1869) - a stock market crash in the United States
- Black Friday (1919) - a riot in Glasgow stemming from industrial unrest
- Black Friday (1939) - a day of devastating fires in Australia
- Black Friday (1978) - a massacre of protesters in Iran
- Black Friday (shopping) - the day after American Thanksgiving, one of the busiest shopping days of the year.
See also: Black Monday
, Black Tuesday
, Black Wednesday
, Black Thursday
, Black Saturday, and Black Sunday
This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that just points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix the link, so that it points to the appropriate page.