Anne-Marie of Greece
Her Majesty Anne-Marie Dagmar Ingrid
, Queen of the Hellenes
was born on 30 August 1946
at Amalienborg Palace in Copenhagen
. She is the Daughter of King Frederik IX
and Princess Ingrid of Sweden
. She was married on 18 September 1964
to His Majesty King Constantine II of the Hellenes
, who was the Greek King from 1964
. King Constantine was born on 2 June 1940
in Psychiko, Greece
. He is the son of Paul I of Greece
- 1964), who was the Greek king from 1947
until 1964, and Frederika of Greece
). Queen Frederika was born a Princess of Hanover
, Princess of Great Britain and Ireland
, and Duchess of Brunswick-Lüneburg
- Alexia, Princess of Greece and Denmark, born on 10 July 1965 at Mon Repos, Corfu, Greece. She was married on 9 July 1999 in London, England to Carlos Morales Quintana, who was born on 30 December 1968 at Lanzarote, Spain.
- Pavlos, Crown Prince of Greece, Prince of Denmark, born on 20 May 1967 at Tatoi Palace in Athens, Greece. He was married on 1 July 1995 in London, England to Marie-Chantal Miller, who was thereafter Crown Princess Pavlos. She was born on 17 September 1968 in London, England.
- Nikolaos, Prince of Greece and Denmark, born on 1 October 1969 in Rome, Italy.
- Theodora, Princess of Greece and Denmark, born on 9 June 1983 in London, England.
- Philippos, Prince of Greece and Denmark, born on 26 April 1986 in London, England.