There are few remains of Anglo-Saxon architecture
left in Britain. Almost no substantial secular work remains. About 50 churches are, at least in part, of Anglo Saxon origin.
A very incomplete list of Anglo-Saxon Churches:
This article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by fixing it.
- St. Laurence's Church, Bradford-on-Avon (Wiltshire)
- All Saints' Church, Brixworth (Northhamptonshire)
- St. Mary's Priory Church, Deerhurst (Gloucestershire)
- Odda's Chapel, Deerhurst (Gloucestershire)
- St. Oswald's Priory Church, Gloucester (Gloucestershire)
- St. Mary & St. Aethelflaed's Abbey Church, Romsey (Hampshire)
- St. Mary's Church, Sompting (West Sussex)
- All Saints Church, Earls Barton (Northhamptonshire)
- Escomb (Durham)
- Bradwell-on-Sea (Essex)