1 E-1 m²
To help compare different orders of magnitude
this page lists areas between 0.1 and 1.0 m²
. See also areas of other orders of magnitude
- Areas smaller than 0.1 m²
- 0.1 m² is equal to:
- 1.08 square feet.
- 1000 cm²
- Area of a square with side length 316 mm.
- Area of a cube with edge length 129 mm.
- Area of a circle with radius 178 mm.
- Area of a sphere with radius 89 mm.
- 0.125 m² -- size of a European A3 paper sheet 297 x 420 mm. Approximate front size of a tabloid (evening) newspaper.
- 0.250 m² -- size of a European A2 paper sheet 420 x 594 mm. Approximate front size of a (morning) newspaper.
- 0.500 m² -- size of a European A1 paper sheet 594 x 840 mm
- Areas larger than 1.0 m²
Conversion Calculator for Units of AREA